We sincerely invite you to participate in both events, the Jubilee Conference (28-29 September, 2020) and the APROPOS 17 Conference (30 September — 1 October, 2020).
- abstract book has been posted.
- conference programme has been posted (2020-09-30).
- conference is also broadcasted on Youtube.
- atendees should have gotten MS Teams invites, please use desktop MS Teams.
The APROPOS 17 conference (the second under new name) continues the series of symposia held in Vilnius since 1971 with the initial title “Plasma and instabilities in semiconductors”, later “Ultrafast Phenomena in Semiconductors” (UFPS).
The conference aims to reveal and share of new ideas in technology, research and application of new advanced optoelectronic materials, to discover new trends in optoelectronics research and to discuss processes and fascinating phenomena arising when optics meets electronics. Special emphasis will be attributed to applications of ultrafast methods for advanced materials.
- Semiconductor nanostructures and advanced photonics systems
- Organic materials for optoelectronics
- Ultrafast and THz phenomena
- Laser technologies & light emitting diodes
- Nano- and biophotonics
- Special session: Ultrafast methods for advanced materials
Center for Physical Sciences and Technology
Saulėtekio av. 3
- Gintaras Valušis (Vilnius, Lithuania) – Chair
- Vidmantas Gulbinas (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Saulius Juršėnas (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Andriy Kadashchuk (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Jacek Kossut (Warsaw, Poland)
- Wojciech Knap (Montpellier, France)
- Arūnas Krotkus (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Polina Kuzhir (Minsk, Belarus)
- Edmund H. Linfield (Leeds, U.K.)
- Valdas Pašiškevičius (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Carlito S. Ponseca (Linköping, Sweden)
- Hartmut G. Roskos (Frankfurt/M, Germany)
- Chiko Otani (Sendai, Japan)
- Gediminas Račiukaitis (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- Roman Sobolewski (Rochester, NY, USA)
- Sigitas Tamulevičius (Kaunas, Lithuania)
- Gintautas Tamulaitis (Vilnius, Lithuania)